Your Turn: A Social Awareness Experiment
Picture this: a pig crammed inside a cage the size of a refrigerator, no room to turn around, lying in waste, and separated from family. This is the cruel reality farm animals across the nation are facing on factory farms.
Now imagine this: It's your turn. What would YOU do if you ended up in a cage? We conducted a social awareness experiment at Grand Central Station to give New York City commuters a taste of what this would feel like - just for a few seconds.
Sign the pledge for pigs now
2019 is the Year of the Pig. By signing this pledge, you will help give these compassionate, smart, and loving creatures a year of great fortune.
Take a pledge today to:
- Demand better living conditions for pigs on factory farms
- Reduce your pork consumption
- Purchase meat from high-welfare producers
By taking action, you'll receive email updates on how you can help protect animals around the world. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Farm animals need your help
- Three out of four mother pigs are confined to cages the size of a fridge.
- 40 billion chickens are subjected to overcrowded factory farms every year.
Do your part by signing our pledge or simply sharing the video with your friends.
You can escape the confines of a cage, but factory farmed animals can't.