Two lions sleep side by side.

Match Your Gift

Double your support with a Matching Gift!

You can double your donation--and your reach for animals--at no cost to you! Find out if your company has a matching gift policy by entering your employer’s name in the search box below. Follow the set procedure, and if you have any policy-specific questions, please contact your HR department or Kara King, Development Manager, at 646-783-2224.

Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by Double the Donation:


Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by
Powered by Double the Donation



Workplace giving

Workplace giving allows you to support animal protection all year round without ever having to write a check or provide a credit card number. It’s an easy and convenient way to make a difference.

Sign up with your employer today to have a regular donation automatically deducted from your pay throughout the year.

The important information that will help you put us on your company’s list of approved charities:

  • Tax ID/EIN number: 04-2718182
  • Full Name: World Animal Protection
  • Address: 535 Eighth Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018

Depending on where you work, you might have the following payroll pledge options:

  • Combined Federal Campaign Campaigns: If you are a federal employee, you can contribute to World Animal Protection through a paycheck deduction in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Registration for this giving program is usually held from September through December each year. You can find World Animal Protection under the Animal Charities of America (ACA) section - our CFC number is 11904.
  • State and Municipal Campaigns: If you are a state or local government employee you may be able to give to World Animal Protection through Independent Charities of America (ICA). World Animal Protection participates in many state campaigns and our organization identification number is different in each state.
  • United Way Campaigns: You may be able to give to World Animal Protection through your employer’s United Way giving campaign. Many local United Ways will allow you to write in a charity of your choice.
  • Independent Corporate Campaigns: Check with your payroll administrator to see if World Animal Protection is on your company’s list of approved charities in your workplace contribution campaign. If you don’t see World Animal Protection listed, please contact your human resources department and nominate World Animal Protection to be included or have your human resource department contact us.

Ways to Give

Discover all the ways you can give to protect animals around the world.

About Us

Learn more about our mission, our history, and why we need you to help us creative lasting change for animals.