Get ready to help animals this #GivingTuesday
#GivingTuesday is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate it than by helping suffering animals.
Whether it’s captive dolphins imprisoned in concrete tanks, elephants chained up to perform or mother pigs trapped behind metal bars; no animal deserves to be forgotten this season.
Participating in #GivingTuesday is easy! Giving can be done in a variety of ways: you can give your time, your energy, your money and of course items. Nevertheless, the thought behind giving is always the same: to help, to support, and to encourage.
Any action this #GivingTuesday, no matter how small, can help the millions of animals suffering around the world. Join us in our mission to protect animals by participating on December 3rd in the following ways:
- Donate to support animals around the world (and see if your company matches gifts)
- Become a monthly donor to help animals year round
- Host a fundraising event on our behalf
- Start a virtual fundraising campaign through Crowdrise or Facebook
- Add us as your charity of choice on AmazonSmile
- Purchase holiday gifts from our corporate partners that give back to animals
- Sign up for our Volunteer program or join our Young Professionals Council
- Take action for animals and share our latest campaign highlights
- Share this blog post on your social media to prompt your network to participate
Together, we can move the world to protect animals and alleviate their suffering. Download our shareable social media graphic today and show the world how you are helping animals this #GivingTuesday.