We’re always happy to respond to media inquiries and can arrange comments and interviews with our campaign and policy experts.
Visit our Meet Our Experts page for contact information.
- Jan 17 | Restaurant Dive: Domino's slapped with failing chicken welfare grade
- Jan 17 | Smithsonian: You can visit this Australian island, but only if you pledge to skip the wombat selfie
- Jan 16 | American AG Radio Network: Restaurant chain firs back at animal welfare report
- Jan 14 | Newsweek: Starbucks, McDonald's, Domino's, and Subway are 'doing little' for billions of chickens facing 'acute and severe suffering'
- Dec 18 | Bio-Based World News: A year on from Blue Plant II, what has been done to tackle plastic pollution?
- Dec 21 | Veterinary Practice News: Dangerous superbugs found in pork across multiple countries
- Dec 17 | Seeker: Time is running out for pangolins
- Dec 15 | The Epoch Times: Traumatized elephants stop to listen as soon as man starts playing for them
- Dec 8 | One Green Planet: This young elephant will be isolated and beaten until she learns to fear humans unless we act now
- Dec 5 | World Animal News: The world most trafficked mammal, the pangolin, is brutally killed for its scales in India; This archaic trade must end!
- Dec 4 | Care2: Conservationists call for action after brutality of pangolin poaching is exposed
- Dec 3 | National Geographic: Hunters target endangered pangolins in India
- Oct 31 | Treehugger: Corporate giants join fight to stop "ghost" fishing gear
- Oct 25 | The Dodo: Bear saved from 20 years of 'dancing' gets his very first toy
- Oct 24 | Global Citizen: This is the deadly ocean plastic we should be paying attention to
- Oct 22 | Skift: Tourism for good: How Chiang Mai is showing the way
- Oct 20 | LADBible: Sloth selfies suck, here's how to stop them
- Oct 18 | Conde Nast Traveler: Is it ever okay to ride elephants while on vacation? It's complicated...
- Oct 4 | The Dodo: 11 seals are trapped in shallow water at this tiny aquarium in Oregon
- Sep 26 | Care2: Shocking investigation exposes the black market for jaguars
- Aug 31 | EcoWatch: California moves to ban fishing nets blamed for killing numerous species
- Aug 16 | Business Insider: 6 everyday items that are doing more damage to the environment than plastic straws
- Aug 12 | Travel + Leisure: Why I'll never ride an elephant - and you shouldn't either
- Aug 8 | National Geographic: Free-diving family saves whale shark stuck in a fishing net
- Aug 8 | Yahoo! Finance: World Animal Protection applauds Kroger on commitment to end the use of gestation crates for pigs in its supply chain
- Jul 27 | The Dodo: This is the shocking way wild parrots end up as pets
- Jul 24 | Animals Today Radio: Illegal trade of smaller wild cats
- Jul 17 | People: 7 Exotic wild kittens, including one who nearly died, rescued from illegal pet trader
- Jul 13 | The Dodo: Officials can't believe what they find inside New York man's house
- Jun 13 | Brownfield AG News: Animal protection group promotes ‘enriched’ group housing of sows
- Jun 12 | People: Freed circus elephants are getting their firs European retirement home: photos
- May 9 | Portland Press Herald: Cleanup team tangles with 2 tons of ‘ghost gear’ off Cape Elizabeth
- Apr 27 | USA Today: Animal welfare for travelers: How to enjoy wildlife without harming it
- Mar 25 | Chicago Tribune: Groups turn up pressure on McDonald's chicken policies: 'It’s just not right'
- Mar 19 | The Dodo: These creepy 'ghost nets' are killing thousands of animals every year
- Mar 13 | Alternet: Millions of dogs brutally killed every year in misguided attempt to stop rabies' spread
- Mar 10 | NBC News: "Ghost gear clogging world’s oceans is having ‘catastrophic’ effect, report says"