We’re always happy to respond to media inquiries and can arrange comments and interviews with our campaign and policy experts.
Visit our Meet Our Experts page for contact information.
Every Living Creature by Sarah Schweitzer for Medium
When a massive Caribbean volcano erupts, the island’s residents flee, leaving their beloved animals behind. As pets and livestock are engulfed in ash and penned in by lava, waiting to perish, three brave souls risk death and evade the law to save every last one. A modern-day Noah’s Ark.
- Mar 20 | LADBible: Heartbreaking Video Shows Chained Elephant Forced To Paint Self Portrait In Front Of Tourists
- Mar 19 | Mother Nature Network: Earth's tiniest porpoise approaches extinction
- Mar 15 | World Animal News: Breaking! New Report Reveals List Of Well-Known Companies & Grocery Store Chains That Are Failing In Animal Welfare
- Mar 13 | Market Screener: California Poultry Federation: How leading poultry producers rank for welfare
- Mar 12 | Care2: Marine Mammals Are Still Suffering in Captivity, But There’s Still Hope for Change
- Mar 11 | Cape Cod Times: Common sense: Is there an app for that?
- Mar 10 | Heavy: Joanna Toole: Tribute to the Ethiopian Plane Crash Victim
- Mar 8 | World Animal News: Breaking! Latest Global Report On Exploitation Of Whales & Dolphins In Captivity
- Mar 8 | TravelPulse: Marine Mammals Traded and Exploited for Tourist Entertainment
- Mar 8 | Animal Welfare Institute: Latest Report on Exploitation of Captive Marine Mammals: Situation Improving in West, Deteriorating in East
- Mar 1 | TravelPulse: The Uphill Battle to End Elephant Rides Throughout Asia
- Feb 19 | World Animal News: Why Is Turkish Airlines & Cargo Still Enabling The Exotic Pet Trade After Committing To Combat Wildlife Trafficking?
- Feb 13 | Adobo Magazine: Campaign Spotlight: NYC Commuters Caged for Powerful Experiment from World Animal Protection and Serviceplan Campaign International
- Feb 12 | Shots: Caged Commuters Get a Taste of Animal Cruelty
- Feb 5 | Express Digest: Horrific abuse of endangered parrots is revealed
- Feb 1 | Travel Wire News: Gen Z and Millennials Say Travel and Hobbies Rank High as…
- Jan 24 | PetMD: Planning an Animal Shelter Donation Budget for Natural Disasters
- Jan 22 | World Animal News: Breaking! According to World Animal Protection; McDonald’s, KFC, Pizza Hut & Domino’s Lack Commitment On Improving Welfare For Chickens
- Jan 17 | Restaurant Dive: Domino's slapped with failing chicken welfare grade
- Jan 17 | Smithsonian: You can visit this Australian island, but only if you pledge to skip the wombat selfie
- Jan 16 | American AG Radio Network: Restaurant chain firs back at animal welfare report
- Jan 14 | Newsweek: Starbucks, McDonald's, Domino's, and Subway are 'doing little' for billions of chickens facing 'acute and severe suffering'
- Dec 18 | Bio-Based World News: A year on from Blue Plant II, what has been done to tackle plastic pollution?
- Dec 21 | Veterinary Practice News: Dangerous superbugs found in pork across multiple countries
- Dec 17 | Seeker: Time is running out for pangolins
- Dec 15 | The Epoch Times: Traumatized elephants stop to listen as soon as man starts playing for them
- Dec 8 | One Green Planet: This young elephant will be isolated and beaten until she learns to fear humans unless we act now
- Dec 5 | World Animal News: The world most trafficked mammal, the pangolin, is brutally killed for its scales in India; This archaic trade must end!
- Dec 4 | Care2: Conservationists call for action after brutality of pangolin poaching is exposed
- Dec 3 | National Geographic: Hunters target endangered pangolins in India
- Oct 31 | Treehugger: Corporate giants join fight to stop "ghost" fishing gear
- Oct 25 | The Dodo: Bear saved from 20 years of 'dancing' gets his very first toy
- Oct 24 | Global Citizen: This is the deadly ocean plastic we should be paying attention to
- Oct 22 | Skift: Tourism for good: How Chiang Mai is showing the way
- Oct 20 | LADBible: Sloth selfies suck, here's how to stop them
- Oct 18 | Conde Nast Traveler: Is it ever okay to ride elephants while on vacation? It's complicated...
- Oct 4 | The Dodo: 11 seals are trapped in shallow water at this tiny aquarium in Oregon
- Sep 26 | Care2: Shocking investigation exposes the black market for jaguars
- Aug 31 | EcoWatch: California moves to ban fishing nets blamed for killing numerous species
- Aug 16 | Business Insider: 6 everyday items that are doing more damage to the environment than plastic straws
- Aug 12 | Travel + Leisure: Why I'll never ride an elephant - and you shouldn't either
- Aug 8 | National Geographic: Free-diving family saves whale shark stuck in a fishing net
- Aug 8 | Yahoo! Finance: World Animal Protection applauds Kroger on commitment to end the use of gestation crates for pigs in its supply chain
- Jul 27 | The Dodo: This is the shocking way wild parrots end up as pets
- Jul 24 | Animals Today Radio: Illegal trade of smaller wild cats
- Jul 17 | People: 7 Exotic wild kittens, including one who nearly died, rescued from illegal pet trader
- Jul 13 | The Dodo: Officials can't believe what they find inside New York man's house
- Jun 13 | Brownfield AG News: Animal protection group promotes ‘enriched’ group housing of sows
- Jun 12 | People: Freed circus elephants are getting their firs European retirement home: photos
- May 9 | Portland Press Herald: Cleanup team tangles with 2 tons of ‘ghost gear’ off Cape Elizabeth
- Apr 27 | USA Today: Animal welfare for travelers: How to enjoy wildlife without harming it
- Mar 25 | Chicago Tribune: Groups turn up pressure on McDonald's chicken policies: 'It’s just not right'
- Mar 19 | The Dodo: These creepy 'ghost nets' are killing thousands of animals every year
- Mar 13 | Alternet: Millions of dogs brutally killed every year in misguided attempt to stop rabies' spread
- Mar 10 | NBC News: "Ghost gear clogging world’s oceans is having ‘catastrophic’ effect, report says"