8 Questions from Our Cats We Don’t Know How to Answer
World Animal Protection’s staffers have spent a lot of time working from home during the pandemic. So, naturally, our cats have been seeing a bit more of us and they have… lots of questions.
1. “Why was there a plant in my spot, human? It’s okay, I pushed it to the floor.” – Posie
2. “Oh, is this your suitcase? Well, mine now.” – Luna
3. “Why do my pawrents buy me toys? I love this pipe cleaner more.” – Dolce
4. “Is this your way of telling the world you have zero sense of style, human?” – Paco
5. “Why does my pawrent fold laundry? I’m happy to keep it warm for her.” -Bellini
6. “You meowing to me?” - Shea
7. “Who let Taylor Swift release an album? I’ll just hide until my human’s done feeling.” – Sam
8. “I thought you said lions weren’t pets?! What do you think *I* am?!” - Sawyer
So, while we don’t have any answers for their questions, we do know that our cats bring so much joy into our lives.
Join our community of animal lovers by signing up to our newsletter today.