15 Plant-Based Recipes to Enjoy During the Big Game
Whether you’re rooting for “the guy on the Chiefs” or hanging your Eagles t-shirt on the door, we’re here to discuss the most important part about Sunday‘s game: the food.
No matter who you’re rooting for (or even if you’re just watching the big game for the commercials), yummy food is a must for any football party.
Here are 15 plant-based recipes for the big game that everybody will love!
1. Vegan Lemon Pepper Cauliflower Wings by Make It Dairy Free
Four words: Get in my belly! Recipe here.
2. Carrot Lox Crackers from Olives for Dinner
These are little bites of deliciousness that will impress all of your friends! Get the recipe.
3. Cheesy Jalapeño Corn Dip by the Minimalist Baker
Who doesn’t love a good dip? Pair this recipe with some toasted bread for a winning snack!
4. Vegan Fried Queso by Make It Dairy Free
A plant-based twist on mozzarella sticks! This vegan fried queso recipe has to be on your game day menu.
5. Vegan Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings by Eat with Clarity
Honestly, a classic, yet delicious recipe.
6. Vegan Buffalo Wings by Olives for Dinner
Not into cauliflower wings? This hot and spicy recipe uses soy curls instead!
7. Vegan Crab Dip by Make It Dairy Free
Excuse me, but this recipe can be made in the Crockpot? Running to pick up the ingredients!
8. Vegan Jalapeño Poppers by the Minimalist Baker
It’s not a party without jalapeño poppers!
9. Crispy Vegan Tofu Nuggets by Eat with Clarity
I might just pair this recipe with seemingly ranch (plant-based of course!). (IYKYK)
10. Vegan Taco Rolls by Make It Dairy Free
There won’t be any leftovers if you make this recipe. I promise you.
11. 7-Ingredient Veggie Sliders by the Minimalist Baker
Everybody loves sliders and this recipe is packed with veggies and protein!
12. Vegan Buffalo “Chicken” Dip by Make It Dairy Free
Prepped in minutes and only five ingredients, this recipe is a touchdown!
13. Spicy Korean-Style Cauliflower Wings by Minimalist Baker
Pair these cauliflower wings with your favorite plant-based blue cheese dip!
14. Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Rolls by Make It Dairy Free
15. Vegan Soft Pretzel Bites by Make It Dairy Free
These soft pretzel bites would be great with any of the plant-based dips on this list! Plus, you can prep them ahead of time.