Back a Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare
- Animal cruelty and suffering is a global issue
- Animals are sentient – they feel pain
- Animals need to be protected – urgently.
- A Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare would show a global commitment to making the protection of animals a priority.
- It would inspire international, regional and national change
- It would drive industries that use animals, to protect animals.
What we’re doing
- We’re leading a global movement calling for a Declaration
- Two million people have already added their voice
- 330 animal groups and 46 governments are on board too.